Yesterday was my birthday and I had such a fun day!! I let myself sleep in a little longer because I have been up pretty late with projects, and that was nice! Then Richard made me some pancakes for breakfast! He's such a sweetheart. I ended up having to go to school which was a bummer because usually my mom let's us stay home from school on our birthday and just chill! I guess it's not responsible to do that when you are in college, let alone during finals weeks! :) So I had to go to school. But, it was fun and the day went pretty quick. Once school got over, we came home and quickly cleaned our house. Since we have been so busy lately with school, our house was decreased to like priority #10. I love a clean house, so I decided that spending a little time to clean it would be awesome. I am really glad I did! Anyways, after that Richard and I went to Bajio which is one of our favorite restaurants in town! I made myself sick eating too much too quick, which I do every time I go there. The food is SOOO good! Then we went over to one of my best friends house because some of our close friends were coming over to party!!! That was soooo much fun!! Thanks to everyone who came and especially thank you to Nicole for letting us use your house! You are such a sweetheart! :) I really wish I would have taken pictures, but I had too much fun to stop and snap a couple. We played a fun game together and then enjoyed my favorite cake (angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream...mmm...)! I loved having some of our friends all together! You guys are great. Then Richard's sweet cousin and her husband came over to our house and we watched the edited version of "The Interperter". It was a great movie. So I had a wonderful day!
But I got a birthday present I really didn't want. In fact I wanted to give it back to whoever gave it to me. In the middle of the night I woke up with a HORRIBLE version of the stomach flu!!! Come on!! It was my birthday!! It was AWFUL. For the rest of the day, up until just about an hour ago, I have been in serious pain (my body was aching from throwing up...TMI, sorry), had a fever, was horribly tired and more. I won't go into too much details cause it was torture. Basically I have been going in between my bedroom where I have slept all day (literally, I just woke up) and the bathroom. But I think sleeping all day is what made the difference because I feel a little better. At least I am not throwing up anymore, but I have a weird headache now. O woest me. Luckily it's Saturday (so I am not missing school) and it looks like the worst is over, but my body is still healing from the hit it took from earlier. We are just praying though that Richard doesn't get it because next week is a really busy one for school!
What a weekend...
2 comments:
Sad story that you got sick! Atleast you had a good birth"day"! Happy Birthday!
McKenna, you are so cute! :o) I'm sorry to hear about your lousy weather - I feel similar, because this week was Spring Break here in Sequim, and today (Friday) is the first nice day we've had since it began!! Have fun with your family. Nice to keep in touch with you through your blog, since we don't see each other all that often!
Post a Comment