Thursday, March 26, 2009

1 down a million to go.

Ok not really. But it sure feels that way. I finished one of my projects the other night and decided to get a little creative with it. That was part of the project, but I think I had a little too much fun with it! :) We were supposed to put some pictures together and incorporate some sociological theories we learned about in class to support a theme for our family. Pictures + writing and I am sure you guessed what I decided to do. Yes, I did digital scrapbooking for my project! haha. I put it into a powerpoint to some music so it's more concrete and "gradeable" (I totally just made up a word I think...)! Since I can't upload the powerpoint, I will just upload the scrapbook pages. As you read through them (if you do) you might wonder why I am writing such weird stuff. It is full of theories we learned in class, so that is why it is full of weirdness (again, another new word...it's fun making up words!) and is pretty random. You can just ignore the writing :)

I am excited though because instead of horribly procrastinating, which I usually do, I have been finishing projects early which will mean that finals week will be a breeze of just presenting finished projects! I love it! I wish it hadn't taken me the last 2 weeks of my undergraduate college experience to figure out that procratination=stress. Simple I know, but it's hard to break out of habits strengthened with YEARS. O well. C'est la vie. And speaking of procrastination, I need to get back to the chopping block. My 1 million projects are waiting. I needed a break though!
Page 1. This was introducing my theme of "Love & Laugh" aka: happiness
Page 2
(p.s. you will probably see this layout again with pictures included because it is my favorite and I saved it without the text. So yes, you will see double haha)

1 comment:

A & L said...

Those pages are too cute! I've never tried the digital route before but I think I might have to one of these days!