...my in-laws! They are so much fun and such an example to me and I am so blessed to have married into such a great family!
..that my parents have seriously, the cutest most romantic and loving marriages I have ever seen. It is because of their strong and wonderful marriage that I decided I would never settle for anything less. And I didn't get anything less.
...my Savior, the gift of the atonement and the gospel which allows us to be together forever as families. This is such a comforting knowledge when you lose a loved one.
...family legacy's and stories that make me proud to be their posterity and who set such wonderful examples! This is my ancestor (I think my 5th great-grandma on my mom's side) Lydia Knight, wife of Newell Knight who was very close friends and huge support to Joseph Smith. Their story is s0 inspiring. If you enjoy reading church history, here is some of the ensign articles about the Knight family and their role in helping the Prophet Joseph Smith. Click here, click here, click here and here is one specifically about Lydia Knight: click here
...family history that allows me to find ancestors that I can do temple work for
...a BEAUTIFUL temple that is like 3 minutes away that we can go to at least every week! In WA we lived like 3 hours away from the closest temple!
...that I am almost a college graduate!!
...my straightener that allows me (who has wavy hair) to have straight hair! All you who have naturally straight hair should be very thankful! :)
...choosing one of my favorite singers on Pandora, cranking up the music and cleaning the house or cooking while listening to some of my favorite music.
(image courtesy of Flickr)
...that the snow is finally melting!!! Now it just needs to not snow again so it will all leave and Spring can come...
(image courtesy of Flickr)
...a big plate of nachos complete with sour cream, salsa, bean dip, hot jalapenos and a big glass of milk. That is our family specialty!
...the fact that we will be in school and that they will PAY US a substantial amount every year to be in school for the next five years so that we don't have to worry about finding and maintaining a job in this crazy economy
...the time right after Richard and I get in bed until the time we go to sleep when we talk and laugh before falling asleep! It's so much fun and sometimes we do it for too long and don't get to sleep on time :)
...my husbands educational plans! We were talking again this morning about how lucky he is to have educational/career plans that he is really excited about and will enjoy!
...having political and intellectual conversations with my husband about anything I want!
...that we have cheap rent which allows us to not have to work while going to school to pay for rent.
...that we only have one more winter here in Idaho! I am getting tired of the constant winter...I grew up in southern California for most of my childhood where it is constant summer. Let's just say we are hoping that we can go to Stanford or Berkeley for grad school... at least somewhere or ANY place other than this frigid ice land :)
...our cool new budgeting system that allows us to live comfortably every month!
...how cute and excited my husband gets when he teaches! He has taught our money management class for the past two classes and it is so cute to watch him and how much he enjoys it.
...Fridays because this always means a really fun date with the love of my life
..that my parents have seriously, the cutest most romantic and loving marriages I have ever seen. It is because of their strong and wonderful marriage that I decided I would never settle for anything less. And I didn't get anything less.
...my Savior, the gift of the atonement and the gospel which allows us to be together forever as families. This is such a comforting knowledge when you lose a loved one.
...family legacy's and stories that make me proud to be their posterity and who set such wonderful examples! This is my ancestor (I think my 5th great-grandma on my mom's side) Lydia Knight, wife of Newell Knight who was very close friends and huge support to Joseph Smith. Their story is s0 inspiring. If you enjoy reading church history, here is some of the ensign articles about the Knight family and their role in helping the Prophet Joseph Smith. Click here, click here, click here and here is one specifically about Lydia Knight: click here
...family history that allows me to find ancestors that I can do temple work for
...a BEAUTIFUL temple that is like 3 minutes away that we can go to at least every week! In WA we lived like 3 hours away from the closest temple!
...that I am almost a college graduate!!
...my straightener that allows me (who has wavy hair) to have straight hair! All you who have naturally straight hair should be very thankful! :)
...choosing one of my favorite singers on Pandora, cranking up the music and cleaning the house or cooking while listening to some of my favorite music.
(image courtesy of Flickr)...that the snow is finally melting!!! Now it just needs to not snow again so it will all leave and Spring can come...
(image courtesy of Flickr)...a big plate of nachos complete with sour cream, salsa, bean dip, hot jalapenos and a big glass of milk. That is our family specialty!
...the fact that we will be in school and that they will PAY US a substantial amount every year to be in school for the next five years so that we don't have to worry about finding and maintaining a job in this crazy economy
...the time right after Richard and I get in bed until the time we go to sleep when we talk and laugh before falling asleep! It's so much fun and sometimes we do it for too long and don't get to sleep on time :)
...my husbands educational plans! We were talking again this morning about how lucky he is to have educational/career plans that he is really excited about and will enjoy!
...having political and intellectual conversations with my husband about anything I want!
...that we have cheap rent which allows us to not have to work while going to school to pay for rent.
...that we only have one more winter here in Idaho! I am getting tired of the constant winter...I grew up in southern California for most of my childhood where it is constant summer. Let's just say we are hoping that we can go to Stanford or Berkeley for grad school... at least somewhere or ANY place other than this frigid ice land :)
...our cool new budgeting system that allows us to live comfortably every month!
...how cute and excited my husband gets when he teaches! He has taught our money management class for the past two classes and it is so cute to watch him and how much he enjoys it.
...Fridays because this always means a really fun date with the love of my life
I could go on and on but I have to head to class. Check back, because I may add things later when I have more time!



1 comment:
You have the best attitude about life. You are my inspiration. You made me want to try harder, and now, I have found something that makes me happy. Thanks for being an awesome friend. Love you!
Post a Comment