I 
...the wonderful relationship I have with my hubby. I can honestly say he is my best friend.
Image courtesy of Flickr
...the opportunity to go to Yoga for an hour three times a week. It does wonders for my stress levels (and yes I CAN do this pose!! It took me a couple weeks but I am getting more flexible)
...my dishwasher!! I went for a whole 6 months without one in our last apartment. I love my little friend.
...My Scentsy candle and how it makes my house smell nice (my candle is the dark red one in the back! I love it, it's so cute)
...Allrecipes.com and how they help me find amazing and really yummy recipes everynight!
...When the sun shines into my house through our sliding glass door! I LOVE being in a southfacing apartment!! (This picture was taken when we first moved in, but it looks exactly the same today...and this picture makes it look darker than it is BTW)
...Hulu.com which allows us to watch the new episodes of our favorite T.V. shows (for free without commercials) whenever we have 30 minutes to relax after homework is done before bed.
...a fresh, sweet, crunchy Pink Lady apple! They are my favorite purchase when I go grocery shopping and I LOVE eating them! Little pieces of heaven.
...three day weekends after having a holiday.
It's like getting back the Saturday you lost to do housework and homework
...Climbing into bed with fresh clean sheets for the first time!
Until next time, have a great grateful day! :)

...the wonderful relationship I have with my hubby. I can honestly say he is my best friend.
Image courtesy of Flickr...the opportunity to go to Yoga for an hour three times a week. It does wonders for my stress levels (and yes I CAN do this pose!! It took me a couple weeks but I am getting more flexible)
...my dishwasher!! I went for a whole 6 months without one in our last apartment. I love my little friend.
...My Scentsy candle and how it makes my house smell nice (my candle is the dark red one in the back! I love it, it's so cute)
...Allrecipes.com and how they help me find amazing and really yummy recipes everynight!
...Hulu.com which allows us to watch the new episodes of our favorite T.V. shows (for free without commercials) whenever we have 30 minutes to relax after homework is done before bed.
...a fresh, sweet, crunchy Pink Lady apple! They are my favorite purchase when I go grocery shopping and I LOVE eating them! Little pieces of heaven....three day weekends after having a holiday.
It's like getting back the Saturday you lost to do housework and homework
...Climbing into bed with fresh clean sheets for the first time!
Until next time, have a great grateful day! :)
2 comments:
What a good post! Good idea, McKenna :)
What a cool idea, McKenna! It was fun to hear about some of your favorite things! --Jenny
Post a Comment