This week is going to be quite interesting! If I can get all of my homework done I will consider it a success. I have to read a huge book by tonight, write a huge paper, take 2 tests, read a lot for other classes...wow I will be so much more thankful for the weekend when it finally comes!! I can't wait to be done with this week and on to the weekend.
One thing is for sure. This last semester has been so busy that when it is done I will DEFINITELY be so happy to be graduated!
Wanna know what we took up just lately to the utter and complete joy of the husby?
This:He LOVES risk and finally Sunday night I decided that (with his help of teaching me the strategy) I would try my hand at it. Since then, it has been sitting like so because we play whenever we get a chance (like during our lunch break yesterday haha).
My goal: beat Richard.
I will let you know how that goes ;)
1 comment:
hey mckenna, i was wondering if you still did photography and what your rates are :)
i've been wanting to get 1 year pictures done of katherine and i thought of you. let me know if that sounds like something you could do :)
Post a Comment