Monday, March 23, 2009

I can't stop laughing.

Richard and I are in a personality class together and for one of our final projects we have to read a book by one of the theorists that we have studied. So Richard was at the library the other day looking up books trying to decide which one he wanted to read. And he came across this on the library catalog for the book "Anatomy of Human Destructiveness" by Erich Fromm (he has been one of my favorite theorists so far... I think I have a touch of existential psychology in my personal theory...):



The anatomy of human destructiveness.
by Fromm, Erich, 1900-1980-
New York : Holt, Rinehart and Winston, [1973]
Subjects
  • Aggressiveness.
  • Violence.

  • Agressivité (Psychologie)
  • ISBN:
    0030075963 :
    Description:
    xvi, 521 p. ; 24 cm.
    Edition:
    [1st ed.]
    Bibliographical Notes:
    Bibliography: p. 479-498.
    Add to my list
    Copy/Holding information

    CollectionCall No.Status

    General Book Collection-1st FloorBF575.A3F77Damaged


    I seriously can't stop laughing!! We showed it to our teacher who really appreciated it! How ironic is that?! The anatomy of destructiveness is damaged? haha... Who knew that a psychology class could be entertaining? Good times. Good times. Ok, back to my homework. I have so many projects to do this semester, which is totally new for me. Usually I have a lot of tests at finals. I am not complaining, it's just interesting to have a semester with only projects. They do seem to be more labor intensive though. I just had to put that on here. It makes me giggle every time I think about it! :)

    No comments: