Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too cute.

His shirt says it all!
I might be the tiniest bit biased, but I think this kid is the CUTEST thing EVER. Here are some examples:

Fell asleep on my lap after nursing. SO cute! You cant tell in this picture but he was totally drooling! He's my boy ;)

My grandparents are HUGE dachshund fans...like they have had one ever since I was born and my grandpa had one almost the entire time he was growing up. So when I got this outfit at a shower, I decided I would take a picture of Liam in it to send to them. I thought the pictures turned out way cute!
Helping Dad!
Heres our little man at 3 weeks! Can't believe he's getting so old!!!!

So Sunday was a day of some firsts for Liam! His umbilical cord fell off last Saturday when he was almost 2 weeks but we still gave him a sponge bath last Sunday because it had just barely come off. So yesterday we gave him his first real bath! There is way that you can take pictures of videos with our video editing software so this is a picture taken of the video we took of his bath so it's bad quality, but I thought it was so cute! He loved it until I washed his hair and he was not a fan. We'll have to work on that! :)
Yesterday was our first day back to church! We only went to sacrament meeting because our pediatrician is warning all parents with newborns to limit going out in public as much as possible because RSV is raging right now which is really dangerous for newborns. So we went and sat in the back but it was so nice to go back! After his bath we got him all dressed up for church which was so much fun! Right before we left Richard decided that he needed to wear a tie so he found his smallest tie for him to wear! But it still looked ridiculous! He didn't end up wearing it to church because he couldn't fit into his carseat! :)
My beautiful little boy!
And our happy forever family! :)
I had to include this picture. This is him in the middle of grunting! :)
Me and my little man! I love it when he cuddles into my neck like that!

Well, I found out today that our pictures from his newborn photo shoot are ready for us to go pick up from our photographer!!! I am so excited to see them! So expect another post full of pictures of our little guy! :)

What can I say? He's so cute I don't think I will ever stop taking pictures of him!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie G. said...

You might be biased but I would have to agree with you. He is quite cute! It's funny though, I see a lot of Stevie in him (at least the little Stevie I remember).

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Don't you dare stop taking pictures. I can't get enough! He is so stinkin CUTE! I loved that Richard put a tie on him. HA HA That was funny. I am glad you are feeling good and able to get out of the house a little. Miss you tons!