This has been on my mind a lot
Because I feel and see love
like I never have before.
In the way I love my little man...
Cuddling after I fed him last night
In the way I love my big man...

On our first date since Liam was born at our favorite dessert place
In the way my big man loves my little man...
Liam playing with Daddy before he left for school
And in the way our little man loves us.




And Liam just being being what he always is...CUTE
Truly I haven't felt such love for two people in my entire life. I can't help but be overwhelmed with love for my little Liam even when it's 3:30 in the morning and he was up only 4 hours earlier to eat and he is getting distracted from eating because he's smiling and cooing so much. I know I should be sleeping but I can't help but sit there and smile back telling him how much I love him. Even at 3:30 in the morning. It's amazing how much I love my little bird.
And the love I feel for my hubby is incredibly more strong which I never thought could happen. We went on our first date last night since Liam was born and it was so much fun! Granted it was hard for both of us not to go crazy with how much we missed our little guy, but it was SO much fun to be with my hubby just the two of us. I have a stronger appreciation for dates since we had Liam. We went to dinner and talked about our future than went to Twizl Berry which is our FAVORITE dessert place. It was so much fun acting and feeling like teenagers giggling and taking silly pictures of ourselves. We were SO happy to see our little guy when we got home, but I felt so much closer to Richard. I love dates. I realize now why the general authorities have said that date nights are the second most important thing we can do in the week with sacrament meeting being the first. They are SO important!
On another topic, the B.O.M challenge has greatly blessed my life. I see such a difference and an increase of happiness and joy in my life within the first day that I started it. I will write more details later but I just had to add that.
My life and my joy are so full.
In a way I never thought possible,
I have never been so happy.


4 comments:
awwww--- I love you babe :)
By the way, it is amazing seeing how you have become even MORE amazing and ever MORE happy since you have been reading the scriptures more each day. Heavenly Father is eager to bless us isnt He?
You two are so adorable! I'm SO glad you are so happy and feeling so much love! Jenny
P.S. Where is Twizl Berry and how have I never heard of it?
Just Beautiful...
AMEN to everything!! Its surprising what having kids teaches you huh? I'm always learning new things and feeling things I've never imagined before having kids. Life/love means so much more, even during thost middle-of-the-night feedings! :) I'm so happy that you get to have all these experiences too! Life is SO good! :)
Post a Comment