Monday, March 29, 2010

Chunkalicious

Little dude has earned this nickname in our household and here is why:
Weight at 6 1/2 weeks: Nearly 13 1/2 pounds
And is still in the 96th percentile.
To give you some sort of perspective that is normal weight for a 3 month old!

He is such a chunk!
Look at those cheeks! When this picture was taken last week he had 2 chins and I noticed this morning he is working on a third...this kid inherited his daddy's appetite! :)

Please note that picture was not forced at all. Most days he will sit in his little chair and look up at us like that! We just had to show off his chins!

So if you are wondering where the nickname came from here is where...when I was in high school one of my nick names was Kennalicious. And so it just kind of flowed! :) Liam has definitely earned himself the nickname of Chunkalicious. When we went to get him weighed the nurse first put him on the scale and it read 13 lbs 8 oz. She was so sure that that was a mistake so she weighed him again and he was 13 lbs 6 oz. Needless to say she was stunned! I am going to get some serious mommy muscles!

Well enough about that, here are some more cute pictures of my little dude!


He is so adorable I could just eat him up!

Something I did was really funny apparently! Don't get your hopes up, he hasnt started laughing yet. But he's gotten really close a couple of times! Trust me, once he does expect a video of it!

We LOVE it when he sleeps on our chests!


I wish you could see it better in this picture, but he inherited my freakishly long eye lashes.

He is SO cute when he sleeps!!

Now it's all about me! haha...because my birthday was Saturday! Richard had a ton of homework and has crazy finals in a week that he has to study for! A WEEK!!! I can't believe it! Anyways, because he had so much homework we decided that we would really celebrate next Thursday when my family is here(YAYAYAYAYAY) and he is finished with school (YAYAYAYAYAYAY)! But we were able to go on a walk together, go out to dinner, go to my favorite dessert place and watch a movie with my sis and her hubby after he knocked out some homework. I was just lazy with Liam while Richard was doing homework. So it was a really nice day!
Liam bundled up for our walk
(jeeze this picture makes me miss Washington! No offense, but Idaho is so ugly!)
Liam wishing me Happy Birthday! haha

I have to say it again because I am so excited: RICHARD HAS 6 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!! I can't express how excited I am. He has been such a trooper being a Daddy, working part time as a student teacher and taking 17 HARD credits! I have never seen him so busy. But it will be so awesome when he's finished because until June he will only have a class to teach from 7-8:30 every morning and then we can play with him for the rest of the day!! Can you see why I am so excited for school to get over?! My poor hubby is so burnt out of school right now. But he is still maintaining good grades which is amazing despite how horribly busy he is. That's cause he is superman. He goes straight from work to school to homework all day from 6am-11pm. I am so proud of him and how hard he works for us. I have THE best husband in the world.

I know it's been 5 weeks since we had them taken, but I promise to load Liams newborn pictures we had taken soon! opps. :)


Photobucket

No comments: