Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaser...

Yesterday Richard and I went and had Liam's newborn pictures taken! It was so much fun! But of course, the one time he doesn't sleep in between his feedings was right when we wanted him to! We tried everything but he only slept for a little while so we had to try to get him to at least close his eyes and she would frantically take some pictures. There were some other adventures but it was a lot of fun. And when I saw the 5 pictures she sent us today I am SO excited to see the rest! If you want to see the pictures visit our photographers blog at: http://myperfectportraits.blogspot.com/2010/02/far-from-sleepy.html

But just to tease you here is one of our beautiful baby...


HE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Once I get the rest I will for sure post them so stay tuned.....

Photobucket

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Beautiful Kenna!! I see alot of both of you in him!

Katie G. said...

He's so darling! I love those pictures!