I have loved horses since I can remember. And in a crazy way. My childhood dream came true when I was 12 and I started horse back riding lessons. I was in heaven! I trained hard with my trainer, had lessons multiple times a week and when I was 16 my parents bought me THE most beautiful Arabian horse (the best horse breed if you ask me) on the planet named Morocco. We were an amazing team and started seriously training for dressage/hunter competitions. It was my dream come true! I would spend HOURS every day after school at the barn with him riding until we were both soaking with sweat and it was pitch black. Those are some of my most fond memories of my life. Anyways, we had to sell him when I moved right before my senior year and that was one of the hardest things I have ever done. I ACHE to ride again like I used to; seriously training for shows and other events.
Anyways, on Saturday Richard let me sleep in (it was sooo nice) and took Liam out on a wagon ride. As they were leaving they noticed that at the fair grounds there were tons of riders getting ready to rope calves for a competition (I trained in English rather than Western so this isn't up my ally). So Richard decided to take Liam over and Liam fell in LOVE! He loved the horses and kept "neighing" every time one walked by! We went over again after I woke up and I couldn't miss the photo op :) Both Liam and I were in heaven watching the horses!
And on a totally random note, yesterday I wasn't feeling very well and so my sweet sister brought over some of the most BEAUTIFUL lilacs! I LOVE lilacs so it made me so happy! Wouldn't you if you had these sitting in your house?! mmm...I want a million lilacs plants around my house when we are settled.
In true Kenna fashion, I took about a million pictures of those lilacs. If I get time I will post some more of them. I also took maternity pictures for my adorable friend that I will have to post soon! Have I mentioned I LOVE my camera?!











3 comments:
cute! I didn't know you got horse lessons and had a horse! What a great friend I am. that's awesome. I got lessons on barrel racing and a little on roping in high school. It was so much fun. we should all go horse back riding sometime and you can show us your skills! You're also a natural at taking awesome pics! I can't wait to see the our maternity ones. Thanks again for taking them. We had a lot of fun. : )
McKenna, Awesome pictures! you look beautiful by the way! We sure miss you guys!
Love the picture of Liam grabbing Richard's nose. Annie does that all the time, it's a good reason to keep their little nails clipped! I wish you lived closer so you could snap some shots for me!!!
Post a Comment