Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ready, set...

Liam has a list of things that bring him pure joy.
Some of them are...
being tickled and chased by daddy
seeing animals
cuddling with and kissing mommy
when daddy comes home from school
running after and playing with his friends
playing at the park
and a whole lot lot more (I swear I have the happiest baby on the planet).
no, really.

But before he does a lot of those things that bring him the most joy, he calls out
"Ready, set, GO!!" 
in his little, hard to understand, boy voice.

One of the things he loves the most, is the little red wagon our friends own. 
I won't say any more and instead I will let the pictures speak for themselves...





I literally giggle when I look at those pictures.
The amount of pure joy he brings into our lives leaves me 
speechless...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie G. said...

you couldn't have put it any better with words...pure honest to goodness joy. What a happy little guy!

Oksana said...

He has changed so much since I last saw him! He looks so happy and adorable!