Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just a lot of random

I don't really have a lot to write about, but I wanted to post something, since it's been a week since my last post! Nothing exciting or noteworthy. Life is just the same as it has always been: perfect and beautiful. Honestly. But I do have a reason for my lapse in blogging. It's the most beautiful piece of black electronics ever. And this is where it has been all week:

All week I have been playing with it, snapping pictures of my favorite little model. 
Can you blame me? 
Here are some pictures of the beginning of our weekend!





No judging please! I literally JUST walked out of bed




Even with a fast lens and camera, I am still bound to have out of focus pictures 
of Liam every once and awhile. He is just so active!

Liam had so much fun with his grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins who visited today! 

I will put an "official" belly pic up soon, but here is little girl at 26 weeks!

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Lookin good! Sounds like you have had fun with your new toy! Liam is so fun!