I know, worst blogger ever...anyways...
I can't believe I am half-way through my pregnancy with our little princess!
It really just blows my mind! On Friday I will be (give or take) about 23 weeks and almost 6 months a long. So far, everything is perfect! The day after my 20 week ultrasound I had my monthly check-up with my doctor. I measured spot on, weight was great, her heartbeat was strong and my doc said all is perfect! I only mention my appointment because while we were there one of the cutest things happened! Richard came (it was during his spring break and he came to watch over Liam) and so this was the first time that Liam would be able to hear her heartbeat (at every other appointment my sister watches him at home). I was really curious if he would do anything or even notice. But as soon as the "woosh-woosh" started Liam perked his head up with the BIGGEST smile! He started giggling and jabbering away like he was really excited about something and it was so cute and tender that the doctor kept the doppler on my stomach for quite awhile because Liam loved hearing the noise of her heartbeat! He kept looking at Richard and then back at me, jabbering to us with his same big smile like he was trying to tell us something! It was darling.
Other than that everything has been about the same! Still tired (but I don't think that will ever go away), SUPER hungry all the time, some very minor heartburn at night (nothing that a tum won't fix), she is moving and kicking like a fiend (she is definitely getting stronger as well), still sleeping great, can't fit into any shirts that aren't maternity unless they are really long (normal ones end in the middle of my belly) and starting to have a hard time bending over (which will just get worse). I am still so grateful her pregnancy has been so easy! It's been even easier than my pregnancy with Liam (and his was super easy too) because my morning sickness was worse and by this point my heartburn at night was worse (or maybe the same because I know now how to deal with it).
Liam is doing great too!! He is such a sweet boy. I will do a big update on him soon because it's been awhile since I did that. I can't believe he will be 15 months on Sunday!! So for now, here is a darling picture of him in the bath before bedtime to hold you over until then:
SO sad this precious picture is out of focus!!!!!! One of the main reasons we are upgrading our camera...it's been a good one, but I am moving on and growing out of all it has to offer.
EEEEEEEEK!!!! I am so excited!!
Stay tuned ...
(again sorry, nap time is almost over)



1 comment:
Hey McKenna! I came across your blog from your facebook! I just wanted to say congrats on being pregnant and I hope everything is going well for you guys! You are such an adorable family and hope the dental stuff is going well! If Richard applies to OSU and has an interview you guys can stay with us!
Post a Comment