We had these pictures taken the day before Liam turned 6 months and I was SO excited to see that our photographer had uploaded some of these sneakpeaks today. It was really fun! Of course, there was a huge wind storm while we were having them taken, Liam was too enthralled with new people that he didn't smile a whole bunch and he was tired, but I still think they are cute. I am so super excited to see the rest of them!!
I have been thinking and reflecting a lot about the great blessing that my family is forever. We had a friend from school pass away a couple months ago. He had been married about 2 1/2 years and had a little girl a couple weeks before Liam. Another couple in our town had their precious little 18 month old girl drown and pass away a couple days later. Hearing these stories made me so incredibly grateful that my little family is sealed for time and all eternity. Life is so fragile and we don't know how much time we have together. Whenever I am with my boys whether Liam is giving me kisses, I am cuddling or laughing with Richard or I am putting Liam to sleep when he is having a hard night, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the opportunity to be with them for eternity. I love my boys more than I ever thought was possible. I didn't know this much love and adoration was even possible. And that love will only increase forever. I know that we will be together forever if we live in righteousness and I am so overwhelmed with love for my savior who has made this possible. So while I rock my precious little boy and he is sleeping on my shoulder, I am brought to tears as I realize the song "Families Are Forever" is true. And he will be mine forever.
p.s. does anyone read my blog anymore?? Just have to ask....







9 comments:
Yes, I do!! :) And I can tell a lot of people read because your "live traffic feed" always has new people on it. I love these new pictures! They're really amazing! You guys are so good at taking pictures, I need to get better at it.
Haha, I read your blog McKenna, and I actually was planning on leaving a comment before I read that question at the end! haha! Your family pics are ADORABLE! I would NOT have guessed that the pics were taken during a windy day, you look great! I had been looking at your hair actually and thinking of how great it looks! haha, so funny.
I always read your blog : )
Hey, I don't know if you remember us, we used to live in Rexburg, but I like to catch up on your blog! Your family pictures look so good and your little boy is so stinkin cute!
i read. :)
I read it! I am so grateful for your positive attitude all the time. I always worry about what kind of person I will be after I have kids. Will I take this all for granted? And then I see you and you never have. You love that little boy so much and I am so grateful that there are a few that went through what I am going through, that remember how it was and enjoy every minute with their kids. Thanks for your example. I miss you
I read your blog and I also think you are awesome. Thanks for your good example and strong influence. I am so grateful for your friendship and also for your testimony... and I can't wait for you guys to come back because some more awesome people are planning a stinkin awesome halloween party that would not be as much fun without you guys!
Yes! We read it often! And love to take a quick glance at updates and pictures all the time. It's a fun way to keep in touch, even though we live so far away from you. It was fun to see you at the reunion. Hope to see you again soon! Your family is beautiful :)
Post a Comment