It's about time!! I haven't been able to update about Liam turning HALF A YEAR because we have been traveling, going to family reunions and having too much fun to even come near a computer since the day before he turned 6 months old. We are still at my parents house where Richard will be job shadowing dentists in our hometown and doing other important things that are needed for his dental school applications and it's been so fun! Liam has SO many adoring people (aunts, uncles, close friends, grandparents etc) loving on him and he is in heaven! He loves playing with people. It's adorable.
I can't get over how much he has changed in the past 6 months! My little baby isn't so little anymore! He has grown up so much. It is SO fun to watch him grow up and learn, but at the same time I am so sad he is growing up so fast! Richard and I LOVE being parents. It's the best thing ever. Truly. Liam has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. We were so overwhelmingly happy together and life was perfect but when Liam joined our family our happiness and joy increased in ways neither one of us thought was possible.
These have been the best 6 months ever.
How did this precious little baby...
Turn, so fast, into this adorable little man...
It blows my mind. But, I love my little man more than words can say.
Anyways, I am going to make this quick because we have a fun day planned when Liam wakes up from his afternoon nap and he will be up soon. But I wanted to post something about him turning 6 months before he turns 7 months in less than 2 weeks (HOLY COW). We got to "Celebrate" his half birthday with my family which was fun! He really loved meeting my family again. Here are some pictures from his half birthday. It was a really nice day. We got home from church and sat outside in my grandparents beautiful yard talking and playing with the little man.
Haha! Gotta poke the Buddha Belly
lol! Wearing his great grandmas hat she got in Egypt! How beautiful. ;)
You can't see it, but he was wearing a shirt that day that said "born in 2010. It's really cute
Also, when he was 5 1/2 months old we started him on rice cereal and then when he was 6 months old we started him on vegetables. He HATED peas, wasn't too thrilled about carrots but really likes sweet potatoes. he has totally gotten the whole eating thing down now which is nice. He eats SO much! He will eat 2-3 tablespoons of rice cereal, half a carton of vegetables and then nurses for 10-15 minutes and he does that 3-4 times a day! He loves his food! While he is eating he has to play with toys. His favorites is either a wet wash cloth that he loves to suck on or one of his spoons.
I couldn't decide which one I liked more so I put both on!
Well, before I go here are some random pictures from the past month (and a half):
He has loved sleeping on his tummy lately! While we were at my family reunion he loved sleeping on the extra queen sized bed in our room. He would roll around to his little hearts content before falling asleep every time. I think he is ready for a bigger bed. I had to take this picture because I sleep exactly like that and I have never seen any one else sleep like that. Must be my boy! ;)
So close to crawling! He can also stay on both his hands and knees and rocks back and forth so I know it's coming close! Wish I had a picture of that.
Playing with his grandma Holloway at the river
I don't like this picture of me, but I LOVE this pic of Liam!
At 6 months Liam can...
--Say Da-Da (which he does all the time)
--Roll over both ways (granted he has done this since 5 months, now he is rolling every where all the time. Even in his sleep...)
--Rock back and forth when on his hands and knees
--Imitate sounds that you make and mouths certain words as well
--Pass objects from hand to hand
--Drags objects closer to himself
--Arm crawl
--Drink from a sippy cup
--Support his weight on his legs
--Sleep 12 hours straight before waking up at night
--Talks and babbles up a storm
--Sit up on his own
ETC.
At 6 months Liam likes...
--His mama (he is such a mommys boy)
--Playing with our camera case
--Playing with his grandmas old cell phone
--Playing with anything electronic
--Drinking water from his sippy cup
--Playing with the tablespoons and teaspoons while eating
--Eating rice cereal but not nearly as much as eating sweet potatoes
--Playing with one of his spoons while I feed him
--Sleeping on his tummy
--When people put him up in the air
--Being tickled
--Chewing on books
--Listening to any kind of music whether it is singing or piano music or The Shins
--Playing with his little Holloway Aunt's and Uncle's
--Being loved on by his grandmas and grandpas
--Sucking on the wash cloth or paper towel after we wipe him down after a meal
--Playing with toys while I feed him cereal
--Sucking on a carrot
--Playing with his sun glasses
--Kicking his toys around with his feet
--Playing with little kids his age
--When my siblings sing "achgong said the little green froggie"
--When anyone sings anything to him
--Sitting in his high chair playing with toys
--Playing with his feet
--Playing with necklaces people are wearing
--Pulling and playing with peoples hair
--Making the most adorable hissing noise while scrunching up his face
ETC
At 6 months Liam dislikes...
--Sleeping in a room thats not warm
--When Mommy leaves
--Being tired
Well, Liam is waking up and I want to spend all my time with my little man. I have some ADORABLE videos of Liam that I want to put on here but I will wait and post them later. Just gotta say, I love being a momma

p.s. When I get some time, I will update about all our fun vacations and adventures. Stay tuned. Also, we had some family pictures taken the day before Liam turned 6 months so when I get those I will also post them.
--Roll over both ways (granted he has done this since 5 months, now he is rolling every where all the time. Even in his sleep...)
--Rock back and forth when on his hands and knees
--Imitate sounds that you make and mouths certain words as well
--Pass objects from hand to hand
--Drags objects closer to himself
--Arm crawl
--Drink from a sippy cup
--Support his weight on his legs
--Sleep 12 hours straight before waking up at night
--Talks and babbles up a storm
--Sit up on his own
ETC.
At 6 months Liam likes...
--His mama (he is such a mommys boy)
--Playing with our camera case
--Playing with his grandmas old cell phone
--Playing with anything electronic
--Drinking water from his sippy cup
--Playing with the tablespoons and teaspoons while eating
--Eating rice cereal but not nearly as much as eating sweet potatoes
--Playing with one of his spoons while I feed him
--Sleeping on his tummy
--When people put him up in the air
--Being tickled
--Chewing on books
--Listening to any kind of music whether it is singing or piano music or The Shins
--Playing with his little Holloway Aunt's and Uncle's
--Being loved on by his grandmas and grandpas
--Sucking on the wash cloth or paper towel after we wipe him down after a meal
--Playing with toys while I feed him cereal
--Sucking on a carrot
--Playing with his sun glasses
--Kicking his toys around with his feet
--Playing with little kids his age
--When my siblings sing "achgong said the little green froggie"
--When anyone sings anything to him
--Sitting in his high chair playing with toys
--Playing with his feet
--Playing with necklaces people are wearing
--Pulling and playing with peoples hair
--Making the most adorable hissing noise while scrunching up his face
ETC
At 6 months Liam dislikes...
--Sleeping in a room thats not warm
--When Mommy leaves
--Being tired
Well, Liam is waking up and I want to spend all my time with my little man. I have some ADORABLE videos of Liam that I want to put on here but I will wait and post them later. Just gotta say, I love being a momma

p.s. When I get some time, I will update about all our fun vacations and adventures. Stay tuned. Also, we had some family pictures taken the day before Liam turned 6 months so when I get those I will also post them.
2 comments:
very cute! He is getting so big! I can't believe it! It's cute that he likes a ton of things and dislikes like 3 things. haha he is just so optomistic!
Well, it sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun! I can't believe Liam is already 6 1/2 months! Crazy!! I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves, but I sure wish we could have seen each other while I was there. I miss you! Take care!
Post a Comment