Monday, September 27, 2010

My sons a model

We decided that we should make him work for his room and board so we have started him as a model. Can you blame us? He is dang cute enough to be a model.


Just kidding.
But no really, he is modeling bow ties that my friend Jen makes and they are ADORABLE! She gave me the one that he is modeling and I love it. It makes him look like a distinguished professor or something. 
Click HERE if you want to see my modeling boy in action.
(And bow ties are just one of the many things she makes... you should check her website out!)

Ahhh young love! 
Liam loves Jen's little girl so much! Whenever he sees her he gets SO excited kicking his legs and flailing his arms as fast he can and gives her the biggest smiles. It's so cute.
But of course, how could she resist him with that attractive bow tie?

Photobucket


Sorry Jen I totally stole your pictures! :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey you can steal my pictures anytime if you are going to send some traffic over to my site. I got 21 hits yesterday because of your post so thank you! The pictures look a little fuzzy on your blog. Does it look like that on the site to you? let me know. I can fix that. And thanks for having such a cute boy!