After a month and a half of being away from home, we are back. And as much as we had a blast with our families, it is good to be back! We got back Thursday and some of our awesome friends greeted us as soon as we drove up! We sure missed them. We were welcomed back by a surprise as well! They had moved around our couch and chairs in our living room and left 3 special guests in our bath tub! Yup! They had gone out and caught 3 trout a couple hours before we got back, scaled our balcony and put them in our tub! They are hilarious. The boys gutted them that night and they are frozen in our freezer! Hey you know you are loved when there are trout in your bath tub. :) I should have taken a picture of it! We sure missed our friends and we are so glad to be back to hang out with them!
ISN'T HE DARLING?! I really think he is the cutest thing around.

I had to put this picture on here for memories sake...this is how Richard carries him around. Like his own adorable sack of potatoes.
The whole family (except me who is behind the camera, my wonderful sis and bro-in-law in CA and my bro on a mission) eating dinner at the marina!

Isn't WA gorgeous??
Before we left we had to go to the beautiful city of Port Townsand. Lucky for us, Richards dad had just land docked the boat he designed and built AND had just taken to Alaska to do commercial fishing. We hadn't seen it before and it was amazing to see it! The picture below gives you a reference of how big it is!
See the truck? And the 6 ft. tall men standing next to it? It's HUGE!
Just like his grandpapy Ray! :)
3 generation of wonderful men!
Walking around the beautiful historic downtown Port Townsand
As we were leaving, we had to stop by the bunkers outside of Port Townsand. They are SO cool
Gotta love the sign...
Waiting in the stroller as Richard ran around the bunkers with my siblings and friends! It was too dark and scary for us! :)
So of course while I was waiting I had a blast taking some quick pictures. Here are some of my favorites...
(my little sister was too scared to go down into the dark tunnels and I thought she looked adorable)
(sorry about the ugly date stamp...I forgot to take it off. One of these days I am going to get one of these beautiful cameras.Until then I will dream and use our little family camera)
Also, another thing we had to do before we left was have Liam meet my grandparents! They were instantly smitten! But of course, who isnt? :)
He had just woken up from his nap so he was a little groggy
4 generation picture
And the whole famdamily
We sure had a blast! I can tell that Liam really misses his aunts and uncles! Whenever he sees a little kid that is older and bigger than him he gets SUPER excited and flaps his arms like crazy while squealing! That will be a vacation to remember!














No comments:
Post a Comment