Liam has started teething! About a week ago he was drooling more than normal and whinny and sure enough a couple days later there was the top of a tooth poking out! That wasn't too bad but the one next to it has been more rough. Poor little guy has been in quite a bit of pain. I think it's because the first one is still finishing cutting through and the second one is just starting so he has the pain of both to go through rather than just one. It makes him not want to eat as much, his sleeping isn't as good and he is definitely more cuddly. I love how he is more cuddly, but I hate seeing him in pain. Hopefully they will come through soon and this will be over! At least for a while until more teeth start coming through!
Other than that he is still the most adorable, happy and content baby alive. Every one we saw while we were on vacation could not stop mentioning how content and happy he was and what a good little boy he is! My mom kept mentioning what an amazing baby he is probably multiple times a day. Richard and I really have been blessed. Here are some pictures of our little man! Including some from our family photo shoot that we had the day before he turned 6 months! So they will make up for the fact I didn't have any good pictures of him for his 6 month post as well! :)
He loves to do "so big" and laughs the whole time
I LOVE this picture. It really shows how amazingly beautiful his eyes are!
At 7 months Liam can...
--Sit without support
--Drag objects toward himself
--Lunge forward when he is on all fours
--Army crawl
--Jabber constantly
--Says "dada" AND "mama" !!
(I definitely encourage that skill)
--Bangs objects together or on any surface
--understand object permanence
--Pass objects from hand to hand
--Search for hidden things
--Reach for things he wants
--Pick big and small things with pointer finger and thumb
--Drink from a sippy cup (he loves water in his sippy cup)
--Feed himself little baby puffs and pick them up with his pointer finger and thumb
--Razz and spit (makes feeding him interesting...)
--Work to get a toy out of reach
At 7 months Liam likes...
--His mom and dad
--Saying mama and dada
--Eating his little puffs
--Drinking water from his sippy cup
--Playing with his shoes
--His bear friend
--Playing with an extra diaper while I change him
--Any little person especially little girl people :)
--Pulling and playing with hair
--Grabbing my eye lashes
--When daddy plays with him...basically he likes anything that has to do with Richard
--When I sing to him
--Giving mommy kisses
(my mom mentioned that she has never seen a baby give as many kisses to their mommy as Liam gives to me. I have to say that is one of my favorite parts of the day)
--Being picked up when he is finished sleeping
--Playing with and drinking out of cups
--Loving on his mama
At 7 months Liam dislikes...
--Teething (who can blame him)
--Wearing a bib
--Getting his face washed off after eating
--Going to sleep when he is overly tired
So there are a ton more pictures of Liam coming on my next post, but I thought I would space them out a little bit so people don't get massive picture overload. Poor guy always has a camera in his face. That's what happens when you have a snap-a-holic for a mom. I am also planning on posting the rest of our family pictures that we had taken, but I will save that for another day and post as well.








2 comments:
love this post! Liam is getting so big, that is crazy!! He's going to be 1 by the time our little girl is born! Time flies doesn't it?! I'm so happy you have such a sweet little boy!
what a gorgeous little man. i keep forgetting how close in age our boys are- i feel like you had liam wayyy before i had adam, but they are only less than a month apart! it just seemed like forever when i was pregnant haha. time sure is flying. somebody even asked me the other day when i was planning on having another one! i was like umm.. my baby is not even 7 months old yet!
Post a Comment