Regarding the title of this post: I was sitting here trying to think of something less original to name this post. So I asked Rich. He said "well, call it halloween with the fam...no, call it famoween!!" So that is the explanation for our interesting post name... :)
This halloween was a blast! My family came down to visit which was so nice to see them!! I get really home sick since most of my siblings are so young and I miss them grow up. So it was nice to see them and be able to spend a couple days with them! Also, what is halloween without kids to go trick-or-treating with? It was a lot of fun!
My sis dressed as a tango dancer, and unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of her entire costume. She was a very cute tango dancer though! And yes she is wearing high heels...
My littlest sis was a little dog (which she reminded everyone who thought she was a little lamb...she was pretty insulted)...she had a tinkerbell costume she wore earlier in the daywhich was ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE but of course, I forgot to get a picture of that.
Haha it was so funny!! She turned to my mom and was like "mom why are people giving me all this candy?" of course, she has been trick-or-treating before, but she still thought it was pretty cool!How dare they take a picture without me? I rectified that problem. (I put this on here for my mom)
All cozy together after trick-or-treating about to watch a movie (the edited version of The Inside Man)
HAHAHAHAHA this was so cute. My little sister didn't want to leave so she hid in a pile of blankets hoping my parents would forget her so she could stay with us. Yes with 8 kids that could happen, but not with this little one. She demands all attention :) It was so cute, she was sitting in my lap before they left holding onto my arm so they wouldn't take her. I was totally up for having her stay, but I think she would be too missed at home! haha
HAHAHAHAHA this was so cute. My little sister didn't want to leave so she hid in a pile of blankets hoping my parents would forget her so she could stay with us. Yes with 8 kids that could happen, but not with this little one. She demands all attention :) It was so cute, she was sitting in my lap before they left holding onto my arm so they wouldn't take her. I was totally up for having her stay, but I think she would be too missed at home! hahaSo needless to say, I had an awesome weekend with my family here for Halloween! It was really nice to see them and get to spend some time with them! We are all counting down the 1 1/2 months until we get to go home for Christmas break. It's so cool that I am so close to my family and that I can call all of them my best friends! I am really lucky.

1 comment:
how great if family! I feel the same way about not having my lil bros and sis here. I miss so much of their growing up.
Post a Comment