Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First digital scapbook page!

This is my first digital scrapbook page...so it isn't that good, but it was a fun experiment. Yeah yeah I know that the colors don't match my blog, but these are his favorite colors. :) I decided to do it for Richards birthday. We had a lot of fun yesterday. We just had a relaxing day with us and my little sister Caitie! It was really fun. I have also decided that instead of just posting pictures in a group, I am going to start doing scrap book pages instead. This way I am multi-tasking by blogging AND scrap booking. Fun fun! :)

3 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

i was going to do that! See how far i got. . . not far. . . good reminder to get back on that!

Richard and McKenna said...

We should have a digital scrap booking party and rent some chick flicks soon!!! That would be so much fun! Let's plan it! :)

Caitlin said...

cute kenna!! I know Im sitting right next to you and I could say the same thing, but I thought it would be more official if I left a comment. besides, its your fault im addicted now. ;) hehe I like final thing you made for Richard. He is super lucky