(for all those Twilight fans...it's about an hour outside of Forks haha)
On our celebration of 730 days married--We went the Black Swan Inn and stayed in their Romeo & Juliet room. We thought that was a pretty appropriate theme :)AND...our 3 year anniversary!
So first, we had to go to class (boo), but because we had wanted to go do sealings before class (which we didn't get to because...well, I forgot our recommends at home for the last sealing session before our class) I didn't get any breakfast. Needless to say, after class, we rushed over to Craigos pizza and both stuffed ourselves at the lunch buffet.

Then Richard took me to get my hair colored and cut at my favorite hair place (yay for Reflections!) and faithfully stayed the 2 hours while I got it done talking to me and helping me choose! It was so nice of him!
yay for 3 years!!!
The bed was so pretty! And yes, the headboard was in the shape of a heart :)
So we soaked a lot in the tub, watched a movie and (of course) watched the presidential election (which wasn't too surprising I must say...been calling that)! We stuffed ourselves again at Wingers where we went to dinner and just relaxed! It was a really fun day! We are going to continue the anniversary on Friday or Thursday with a belated sealing session and go on a shopping spree for winter clothes (which we were going to do yesterday, but my hair appointment took longer than I expected) so I am excited for that!Here are all the pictures of the room and there are quite a few, so I decided to put them on a slideshow so you could see them if you wanted :)



2 comments:
looks like SOOO Much fun, wow 3 years :) Such a long time :) Glad you still act like newlyweds :) Don't ever let that go!!
Congratulations on three years! Very exciting! You guys are such great people! I am so happy for yoU!
Post a Comment