I was so excited!! I love Emma (she is my favorite Jane Austen character). I realized though, with this quiz, that I am a bad Jane Austen fan. I have never read any of the books. I know, I know horrible. So I decided that with my extra time, I want to read her books. I borrowed "Pride and Prejudice" from my mother-in-law and I am excited to read it! Emma (which is my favorite of her stories) is next! Yay!

1 comment:
I think you'll enjoy it.... I'm in the middle of Pride and Prejudice right now also, it's a bit of a hard read though.... It's a little slow compared to the movie (I just watched the movie for the first time to get myself motivated to finish the book), but once you get used to Jane Austen's style it gets easier. Let us know how you like it!
Post a Comment