We are visiting Richard's parents for the weekend, which we had been planning to do for a while. Well, Monday I started to feel yucky and by Tuesday morning I felt HORRIBLE (achy body, head full of gross stuff, very sleepy...the usual) and stayed that way until Thursday when we had to leave. We decided it would be worth it because I would just stay in our room to keep everyone safe...opps. Not so. I am too much of a social butterfly to stay in my room all day and miss out on the socializing. We came and by Friday Rich was starting to feel sick, my mother-in-law as well as the other family here. Luckily they said it had started for them the day before we got there so I don't feel like too much of a jerk for giving them the flu. So I hope I can get better sooner because being sick while being a student is NOT fun. I did take a midterm the day I was feeling the worse and got 102% so at least it's doable. But still...I guess it is really nice though to have an excuse to sleep in until noon, sleep all day, take baths, watch movies etc. which I have been doing for almost a week now. I guess having the flu isn't all that bad!
Anyways, just FYI. Wash your hands, take your vitamins and stay away from the sick... I think the flu season is officially here.
3 comments:
UGH! We have never been sick more since we got here to ID. We have it now too. yuck
I've never been sick more often than when I've lived in ID too.=( I don't have the flu, thankfully (as I got a shot), but I do have a nasty cold, so watch out for that too. It IS so hard to be sick when you're going to school! I hope you feel all the way better soon! --Jenny
hey!! i found your blog of of brittanys! it was really fun last night!! thanks for inviting us!! Let us know when you want a game night!!!
Post a Comment