Monday, October 6, 2008

Spiritually uplifted

This conference was by far my favorite. The spirit that was there so strong and the words spoken from the pulpit were amazing. So many things that the brethren addressed had been things I had been praying about and thinking about. It's so cool how it could be helping me and so many other people listening at the same time. I am excited to get our Ensign next month so I can re-read all those awesome talks! What a blessing it is to hear from the general authorities regarding the things the Lord wants us to hear. I have decided to step it up and be a better person. We went to Richard's parents house to watch it which was fun to spend time with family! They are the best. If I was a better blogger I would have taken pictures...shame on me. But it was a great, uplifiting weekend with an amazing conference!!

No comments: