Friday, September 26, 2008

A date and some politics

Today was really pretty and it took all of my self control to finish my homework before we went out to play. Almost as soon as we were done, we ran to Subway (I LOVE Subway!!) and we got our favorite sandwich's and with blanket in hand we went to the park and ate dinner under the beautiful sun! It was a lot of fun. Of course the meal part of the date didn't last long because we basically inhale our Subway sandwich's whenever we get one and the cookies even faster. We had fun talking, laughing and fixing the worlds problems through our political discussions.

Here is our ode's to our cookies:
Dear cookie, you are the sunshine in my darkened day...
...and to make you last longer, I resort to licking...
...Dear cookie, you make our life complete.

Speaking of politics and for all those politically inclined and even those of you who aren't, Richard has started a blog and I am having fun posting my thoughts on politics and the most controversial subjects of politics. You should all go and give your opinions and your thoughts because we would love it! Check it out!

p.s. Fall is almost here and I am sooo excited!! I love the 'Burg in the fall with all the trees all over town! Look, the trees are starting to turn! (of course, this picture doesn't do the justice of how pretty it is...sorry I love fall...)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

A politics blog! Cool! We'll be your newest followers, then. Doubtless Brian will want to comment at least. I will try to comment once in a while, but I will probably end up posing more questions than actually forming an opinion on anything. ;o)

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Sounds like a fun date. I love subway too. And their cookies are amazing. I especially like the one of you licking the cookie. :)

Anonymous said...

you guys are SO cute! How are things? Did Bran tell you that he joined the swim team...one of them? He is also taking a class now. You'll have to let us know if you are busy and we can swim together! Phoenix is doing really well with her kicking! YAY!

Jenny and Travis said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for your comment today. We unfortunately can't come over this weekend as we're going to Travis' parents to watch Conference, but we would LOVE to do it another time, and have you guys over sometime too! So glad you guys are back in town! --Jenny