Well, I am sure you have all seen this on others blogs. I finally fell for it. :) This is a fun game so try it! Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on my blog. Leave one memory (or as many as you want) that you have of the two of us. It doesn't matter if you only know me a little or if you know me a lot, just write anything you remember.
2. Next, post this same post on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Have fun!!
2 comments:
hahaha!!!!
OK. here we goooooooo
mmm Blogging and facebook co-presidents!!!
rosting hotdogs and dipping strawberries
our ALL day talks!!!
richard buying a whole tub of jerky..hehe
kennas amazing voice.....
gosh i could go on forever! I cant wait to see you guys, hopefully we will be back soon, just dependfs how selling goes....:(
So excited that you guys are back in town!! Can't wait to hang out and see the video of your play! You'll have to let us know where you live now, and your new phone number! Love, Jenny
Post a Comment