Sunday, September 14, 2008

career

This is Richard-- Kenna suggested that I post something on here, and I thought that, that was a good idea. I am just going to give a little update about whats happening in my life... which has a lot to do with this question... WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR A CAREER!!! --- yeah, this is crazy-- the kind of education that I get will basically determine what I do eight hours every week day for the next 40+ years! that's FREAKY!!! and its stressing me out. The only comforting thing is that I think that I might be able to be a seminary teacher, and I can't think of a better job... seriously... well I guess if some how I got paid to be a full time husband and father and got to hang out with McKenna and my future kids all day-- that would be the next best thing (Kenna is SO fun to hang out with).

No comments: