Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad sign...

Conversation between Richard and I in the middle of the night...

Me: Richard, we need to take action

Richard: How?

Me: We can read it on the blog

Richard: How are we going to find it (smiling really big because he realized I was talking in my sleep...)

Me: Well you said we could type in the names and search it

Richard: How we will know when we find it?

Me: I don't know.

::pause::

Richard: What will it look like?

Me: Richard, it's really late at night and we need to go to bed

Richard: O my gosh honey you were totally talking in your sleep and it's hilarious

Me: No I am not

Richard: What were you talking about just now then?

Me: I have no idea... (and then we both started laughing...)

YES, I TALKED IN MY SLEEP ABOUT BLOGGING!!!
At 2 am! I am officially obsessed. I thought that was so funny when he told me the next morning. I remember having a dream that I found an important blog and I was trying to tell him. Now this happened a couple days ago, so we don't remember exactly what was said, but this is basically it.

So last night I worked on another scrapbooking page, but just as I was about to save it, my program had an error and CLOSED! So sad, because it was so cute. I have decided to start from the beginning and work forward, so it was a page about us dating. Well, I am kind of excited to do it again, because I have some other ideas. This whole scrapbooking thing is really fun! Anyone have any other scrapbooking sites except Shabby Princess? I have downloaded all of their free sets, but now I want to find some more! :) haha...

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Wow, that's REALLY funny. :oD