Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tagged!!

I was tagged to put on the 10 most recent pictures (sorry its taken me forever to finish this!) I did this the other day but thats ok! Here are some things that our days consist of:
The play!
(Richard running lines with one of our actors)
Hanging out with the family
haha...no pun intended. :)
Playing with our cats baby kittens.
(They are SOOO cute!)
(look at their cute little faces!! They are so much fun.)
Feeding the horses
(we are house sitting and so we have to feed all of their pets. I am hoping to go riding again today or some day soon. It makes me miss my horse Morocco so bad...we are planning on buying some once we settle down)
Enjoying the beauty of Washington
(A beautiful sunset next to the our house)
(My daddy and sis after a walk with the daisys she picked on the way)
(A cool part of Washington are the wild daisys growing everywhere!)
Playing with friends
(Richard wrestling with some of his pals)
And most of all, loving each other!

Ok, so I tag Nicole, Brittany, Miriam, Rachel, Jenny and ANY one else who wants to do it. I am excited to see everyone's pictures so hurry up! :) I will put our pictures from the 4th on here as soon as I get some more time...

1 comment:

Miriam said...

OK...So you guys are adorable!! I miss you soo much!! I bet its soo fun being with family these days, I wish we were :(!!!
I cant wait to see you!! And by the way your sisters are soo pretty just like you!!