I spent one of these days this week working my butt off for the end of the semester (which was today!) and when I came home I had so much fun doing just some little things with those I love. Its these little times that are what memories are made out of! None of it was planned, totally spontaneous.
Richard had been working out and he came back in to the house to say hi. My siblings had been riding bikes and so we decided it would be awesome to go on a random bike ride as the sun was setting. It was awesome.
Then my family went to walmart and when they came home we all ate 40 fudgesicles, sang until it hurt, danced and played games until midnight.
As the games went on, we all started to get more and more giddy...I love spontaneity and I think it is more important than some people think. In the same vein of my last post, go do something crazy and random with someone you love.

4 comments:
OK Kenna... I love you!!! I'm gonna post my 'happy' pics soon...todays our day!! thanks for inspiring me!!
How fun! Your family looks like so much fun too! I'm glad you all had a great evening together. You're right--spontaneous things can be awesome. I'm glad you guys are having such a good time in Washington! --Jenny
Sounds like fun! I wish we had bikes. See you if a few more weeks! YAY!
You and your hubby are just sooo cute together! Your mom looks like she is having such a wonderful time...she still looks soo young! Love u guys..
Post a Comment