Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summertime and the living is easy

It is officially summer and we are living it up! Trips to the lake, dinners in the park with friends etc...Trying to get out into the sun as much as we can and enjoy this beautiful weather. Because ID really does make up for it's horrible winters with it's beautiful summers! But not enough to tempt me to live here after dental school... ;) Anyways, we love going to the lake in the next city over and we were so excited when it started getting nice! So we have gone every day (except Sunday) since Saturday! It's been so fun! The water's been cold, but it's still nice to be outside and enjoy the summer! I love the beginning of new seasons because of the excitement of something new! Here's to many many more trips to the lake and other fun summer adventures with our little man!! :)


We had a hard time with his sun glasses! They would always slide down or fall off...they are too big!

Finally got it right!
Playing in the water with his friend Allie...that is until he decided the cold water just wasn't for him!
He loves sitting in his little stroller and watching all the people or playing with his rings

We thought this hat that says "Future Fisherman" was appropriate considering his great-grandpa, grandpa, dad and all of his uncles and aunts on his dads side have been (or are) commercial fishermen! ;)
He may not like putting his feet completely in the water, but he sure loves to splash his feet in the water and dig his little toes in the sand!

(please do not judge my huge white legs! Hey, it's just the beginning of summer! What can you expect?!) 

 
He loves being in the water with Daddy! That is until he puts his feet in too far and he gets cold!

Here is a video of Richard playing with Liam in the water...


He sure has a lot of fun at the lake, but every time he is zonked by the time we get home! And apparently he is always in the middle of playing with his toys when he falls asleep! haha!

Photobucket

p.s. We have been enjoying some amazingly tasty, healthy and easy dinners every night for the past couple weeks and I am TOTALLY behind in posting them. I will start working on getting them on here. They are so worth checking back! 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love all the pics!! it is nice to have a break from the winter! I can't believe how chubby William is!!! I love it! As you know..I love big chubby babies, that's why I had 2!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Sounds like you are having a blast. I miss you guys like crazy! I love Liam's sun glasses and hat. He is so adorable. Do you know if you will be around August 8th through the 20th? I'll be in Idaho.