Friday, June 18, 2010

Cutest thing. Ever.

I absolutely ADORE these pictures of my boys!!
I took this picture for a present I am making for Richard for Fathers Day on Sunday (I am so excited! It should be awesome). Anyways, this is seriously in my top 10 favorite pictures ever! I am so framing it asap
This was so cute! He had just woken up from a nap and was hugging and cuddling with Richard for a really long time! I love that he is starting to hug us! 

And here is one just for fun! Look at how fat he is! :) We have an extra bed in his room and he loves to play on it without the sheets. It's his favorite place to play because it's soft and next to the window! 
p.s. so this outfit is for a 6-9 month old and he is already growing out of his 6-9 month old stuff...o gosh! He has been wearing 9 month old stuff for awhile, but now it fits totally perfect. I had the hardest time putting this on! It was pinching his fat legs!

I love my little boy so much! Sometimes I miss him so much while he is sleeping that I am half tempted to wake him up! He makes us so happy and we are so in love with him!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE being a mommy to my perfect little boy?! ;)

Photobucket

P.S. Can you believe we are HALF WAY through 2010?! SO WEIRD!!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

NO I cannot believe it!!! Seriously, I was shocked the other day when I looked at my calendar and saw june was coming to an end. O man, has it flown!! He is such a little cutie kenna, I love the chubs, as you may have noticed we cetainly like em that way in our family too! haha! I wanna see what you made richard for fathers day, pictures please? miss you guys!