Liam loves it when he gets to lay on his changing table and gets super excited as soon as I lay him down. Kicking his legs, thrashing his arms and squealing. It's really cute! So the other day, I finally cleared off our 8gig camera card (poor kid...that's what happens when you have a snap happy mom) and decided to take some pictures! Of course, he was smiling and talking a whole bunch, but as soon as I brought the camera out, he got super serious and started to stare and study the camera. He always gets so contemplative and serious as soon as I take the camera out. I think he is trying to figure out what the black thing is I am holding. It's cute, but can be sort of frustrating when I want to capture his cute smile! haha...o well.
He is so cute...AND HUGE! Look at those fat rolls and multiple chins! I can't wait to see how much he weighs at his 4 month check-up on Tuesday! Every time he is on the changing table, he holds onto the rails on the side. Cutie!
And I took a video of him while he was playing on the changing table! He has been gabbering, talking and squealing up a storm! He is always making some kind of weird noise and Richard and I will just laugh and shake our heads! This video just captures a portion of his noises, but it is still fun to watch! Of course, I tried and tried to upload it but blogger has been acting weird since yesterday (boo) so I uploaded it on youtube.
CLICK HERE to see it!
Sorry it has taken me so long to put up some new meat on our blog! I am sure you are more than sick of staring at that picture of a dentists office. And sorry this post isn't very exciting. I have just been too busy...
Kissing those little lips
Munching on those cheeks
Watching those little eyes fall asleep
Feeding that little mouth
Adoring that little smile
Playing with those hands
Stroking that little head
And loving that angel face.
p.s. sorry about the crazy blog A.D.D! I was having the hardest time liking my blog background and set-up and I think I finally like it now...we'll see.



1 comment:
He is SO big now!!! You guys seem so happy! I love reading your blog posts...you should have your blog printed.
ps are you going to be in ID in July?
Post a Comment