Thursday, May 6, 2010

Like father, like son

When I was pregnant with Liam my sister-in-law sent me a batch of clothes from her little boy that was born last year. In it, she included a onesie and a pair of shoes that Richard wore when he was Liam's age! I decided to take some pictures of him in it, because before too long, he definitely won't be able to fit in it anymore!

Close-up of the saddle shoes! They are in great condition for being 27 years old!
Look at that darling smile!!
He has got to have the most gorgeous blue eyes!!
I know there are too many of these pictures...but I just love his fat legs and his sticking-out-tongue smiles!

Now I just wish we had some pictures of Richard when he was wearing it too! Up until just recently, I was convinced that Liam was my mini-me. He looks so much like my Dad, brothers and oddly enough me when I was his age (mostly our eyes, smiles and eye lashes). But the other day we looked at Richards baby pictures, and he looks so much like his daddy! It was so neat to look at Richard when he was little and then see how my little son looks like the love of my life! They have the same mouth, nose, forehead, smile and they make the same faces! So neat. Maybe one day I will scan and post them so you can see what I mean! It is so neat to see your husband in your little boy! My mom used to tell me that she loved having sons because it is like having a chance to see your husband as a little boy! She was so right!
I love having a little boy SO much!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: