Sunday, January 10, 2010

The sacrifice we make

So I was looking through my pictures a couple days ago from our anniversary we celebrated a little over a year ago and found the picture on the left. When I had a 23 inch waist. Now 21 inches later at 36 weeks, I am getting motivated to have that body back. By declaring this on my blog, I'am hoping it will inspire me more. So here it is: Once baby Liam comes (and after some recovery obviously), one of my number one goals is to get back to or as close as I can to my 23 inch waist.
As much as I am pumped to work on looking like that again, I GLADLY and HAPPILY sacrifice my 23 inch waist for our adorable little boy who will be gracing us with his presence in hopefully no more than 28 days! He is worth EVERY inch...and pound :) I would (and will) do it all over again in a heart beat!

Photobucket

P.S. I tried to wear the same pink shirt for the picture today and well...it didn't fit! It only went half way down my belly! A couple weeks ago I was able to wear it, granted it was a bit tight, but it wasn't ridiculous looking. This little guy is sure growing... I am starting to run out of shirt options!

6 comments:

Angie and J.D. said...

You're the cutest pregnant girl ever! I can't believe your so close!! 4 weeks left!! Seems like an eternity but promise he'll be here before you know it!

Katie said...

When I was pregnant I would always tell myself that if I never get my pre-pregnancy body back in this life at least this life is short in the grand scheme of things. Nursing helps drop pounds though, just so you know. But also, just so you know, you will always have some kind of souvenier. It's like you said..."The sacrifice we make". But you are also one of the most adorable pregnant ladies EVER!

Jeff and Carol said...

I wieghed LESS then i did before I got married after my 2nd baby. Don't worry AT ALL. You will lose the wieght! Enjoy your belly while it's still here. :D

Angie and J.D. said...

p.s. I would love to know your trick of how to change your titles to such a cute font!

Jenny and Travis said...

You guys are going to have one gorgeous baby! And I totally understand your desire to have your old body back! But, nursing helps A TON, as does any exercize before the baby comes. Well, I can't wait to see pictures of little Liam's room! Glad you guys are doing well! Love, Jenny

Richard and McKenna said...

Angie--here is the website that has a step by step description of how to change your font!
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
It's pretty easy and so much fun to be able to change your fonts! :)I also downloaded the font from the same website. Have fun!!! :)