Thursday, January 14, 2010

Death by books


...this is our fate for the next couple months.
I am worried that this horrendous pile of books will consume my husband with little or no mercy.

BUT there is bright light at the end of the tunnel and it makes the daunting stack of books SO MUCH MORE WORTH IT!!

We weren't planning on him graduating until at the earliest July, but some big things changed and after some exciting news (which details I will divulge a little later)...

Richard is going to graduate in April!!!

It was a bit of a surprise and we had to sign up for all of his last classes the day BEFORE the semester started. That was in and of itself a miracle. But, it all worked out and now he just has to finish the semester. It will be a tough semester with 17 credits, him working part-time as a seminary student teacher AND having a new baby around midterms. Let's just say there will be A LOT of prayer involved to help us get through the next couple months. But it will be totally and COMPLETELY worth it in the end (and those details are also coming later).

So through out the craziness of the next couple months, there is an end in sight and we are SOO excited!!!!! It's so nice to have him graduate so much sooner than we thought and finish his degree in 3 years! I am really proud of him for working so hard for his little family. He is such an amazing, wonderful, perfect and hard-working husband. I really am the luckiest wife in the world.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie G. said...

McKenna! I need you address! I have a gift for you and little William! E-mail me through facebook and I'll get it sent soon! Hope the last few weeks are going well!

Miriam said...

YIKES and YAY!! haha!!! I'm glad your almost there!!