Monday, September 21, 2009

What do you think??

We are going in for our 20 week ultrasound on WEDNESDAY and will (hopefully if the baby cooperates) find out the gender of our precious baby!! We are totally ecstatic!

But what do you think? Will it be...

PINK?

or

BLUE?

We both think that it is a boy, but we could easily be wrong! :) Either way we will be so happy! I had a lot of fun making these little booties. Surprisingly, these are the first things that I have made for our little baby! I have wanted to wait until we know the gender, but I decided these little things had to be made! I can't wait to find out which pair we will be using in February!!!!!! :) So go ahead and VOTE on the poll on my sidebar just for fun!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Zak and Allysia said...

What great booties! Parent's tend to be right on these things so I won't go against you, I guess boy!

Caitlin said...

I guess boy too! lol ;) Cheater? Maaaaybe....hehe

Jenny and Travis said...

I didn't know you made these! Too cute! You did a wonderful job! I'll have to find out where you got the pattern! --Jenny

Richard and McKenna said...

Thanks! They are super easy to make too! Here is the pattern: http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bevsbooties2.html.