Saturday, September 12, 2009

I love...

...So many things! But here are a few that have been on my mind lately.

I

...When I wake up in the morning to find little love notes written on the bathroom mirror by Richard everyday before he leaves for work. He is SO romantic and adorable! I am so lucky...Can you see why I seem all giddy when I talk about him? He's the best.
I woke up to this one the other day and had to share:


(It's a little hard to read so here is what the P.S. says: Angels dont really have wings, that's false doctrine-they have blonde hair, blue eyes, and their names start with "M". I love you.)

...Our date nights on Saturday! This last Saturday we decided to do something different. We have just started to get into the T.V. show Lost (we don't feel as bad about doing that because neither one of us have homework!!) and we were both tired and didn't want to go out to do something. So while I was taking a shower he built a tent out of our sheet, set up our computer inside, turned the lights off so it was like we were in the jungle at night (haha) and we ate homemade pizza while we watched Lost! It was so fun!!

(this picture doesn't do it justice...it was actually really cool. And it's really dark and red for some reason. O well)

...that my insides turn into a punching bag at random times of the day! It's so cute! The baby has been moving and kicking harder lately and I love it! Last Friday night the baby kicked so hard that it startled me! The baby had been moving and kicking lightly so I had my hand on my stomach because I hate to miss feeling any of the cute movements. They stopped for a couple minutes but I kept my hand on my stomach and then randomly the baby kicked so hard that I literally jumped!

...my new food obsession: rosemary and olive oil Triscuits!! They are absolutely divine! I am going to make my homemade hummus Monday to see if that will make them taste even better!
...that my parents and two of my siblings came to visit last weekend!! It was so much fun! My parents were dropping my brother off at college but we were able to hang out with them and spend quality time together. We talked a lot, played an awesome game called Killer Uno a lot, saw "Up" in the cheap theatre and ate some really good food! I sure miss them though (they left a couple days ago)...

(sorry I just love this candid picture of them)

...maternity pants! For about the past 4 weeks the only pants I could wear were the knit-gaucho style pants and that got a little old (especially because I only had one brown pair for most of that time). I started wearing maternity pants a couple days ago and it is SO much more comfortable!

...Sweet, wholesome and uplifting movies like Up in the cheap theater! That movie made me so thankful that I am young and have an entire lifetime to spend with Richard!

...Shopping at Winco where I can get twice as much food as a normal shop for half as much! This is especially nice now that my appetite has about doubled!

...How much Richard loves his job. It's so nice to have him come home from work and be done! No more hours of homework after he gets back! At least until January...

...that I don't have to worry about going to school while I am pregnant! I was thinking about that the other day when I was cleaning the house and realized that I am so glad I finished my degree before getting pregnant. Cleaning the house wares me out and walking around campus and having homework would totally and absolutely wipe me out!

TOTALLY RANDOM:
So I was looking through some of our old pictures on my computer and found this picture of my sister and I that was taken when I was 19 and just a couple months after Richard and I got married :
(It's a copy of a poleroid picture)

And I realized that I was just a little girl then! Here I am now a couple years later...
(taken 2 weeks ago when I was 16 weeks 5 days...I will post an updated picture later. I haven't taken one since this picture...naughty Kenna...)

...As an almost Mommy!
It's just weird to see the change from me as a young married (basically still) teenager to an almost mommy!
Time sure does fly when you are having the time of your life!
Photobucket

P.S. I have no idea why the font changed in the middle of this post. I tried to fix it but it didn't work...weird.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

your belly is so cute :)
i will probably NOT be posting any of mine since it just looks rediculous already and i am only 13 weeks haha.
oh and ive been meaning to ask you, what site do you use for your digiscrapbooking? your pages are so cute!