Jeeze I thought that once I finished school I would be so bored and have nothing to do. But I have been so busy! I like that because I hate being bored, but it is surely a surprise. It is a much more fun busy because it's a lot of things for my calling which I love (like visiting with sisters etc.) and finishing projects that I have started. But yesterday I was thinking about some of my simple pleasures and so here are some that I have been thinking of....
I

...That my husband is so much more than the man I ever dreamed of. Seriously, I spent the whole time I was picking up my house the other day thinking how amazingly lucky and blessed I am to have such a wonderful and fun husband (well I do actually think about that a lot)!
(quick side note the other day he wanted to surprise with something he knew I would want and he took me to a really good ice cream store! that really made me happy because I love his surprises...it means he is thinking about me)
...that my sister is engaged to a great guy!!! I am so excited that she is engaged!! They are getting married July 25th in the San Diego temple and we are so excited for her! I love seeing her so happy and in love. There is nothing like seeing your sister so happy. To see what I mean, check out her blog! haha
(Sorry Caitie I stole this off your Facebook haha)
...V8 V-Fusion!! O man I am in LOVE with this drink! Not only is it super healthy (it is 100% juice with no added sweetners) because it has a combo of fruits of veggies but it is SOO good! My favorite so far is the Peach Mango. This is something that I have been buying every time I go to the store. It is my treat. Hey at least it's healthy!
...that the April 2009 general conference is now online! I have been listening to it any time I have a chance (like when I am cleaning) and I love the inspiration it gives me!

...crocheting! I have been getting back into it after almost a year lull and it's so fun. I am starting to take on harder projects and I am having too much fun. It's also so relaxing!
(This is not a picture of my handiwork. This is a picture courtesy of Flickr)
...that the trees have buds and it smells like spring! It is so pretty that there is finally green and other beautiful colors on the trees!
(Image courtesy of Flickr)
...Burt's Bees chap stick! It is amazing and I am obsessed. I seriously carry it with me every where. My skin is always dry as well as my lips (especially being here in ID) so it is a necessity.
...that I am seriously shopping for a camera to start my photography business! So far this is the camera I am seriously looking at buying as of now:
(I am a Nikon girl. Before I had a Nikon N65 and I LOVED it. This is a great camera to start out because it has everything you need without being too expensive. All the photographers I have talked to say that for a person just starting commercial photography this has all the basics and at this point I don't need a camera with more flashy features because they are much more expensive. Who knows, I may change my mind )
...listening to soundtracks. Really, it's hard to realize how amazing a soundtrack is while watching a movie. My family all love listening to soundtracks. I am listening to Titanic's soundtrack as we speak (we are playing scrabble and we like to have "battle" music when we play games and it worked haha). Lately this is my favorite:

...that the tree outside of my kitchen window is budding! I love it when it is full of leaves.
(This is a picture of the tree last year before fall. The only way to see the tree was for it to be really dark. I can't wait to get a better camera!haha. Excuse the underexposure!)
...the sound of the dishwasher running. I know random. But it reminds me of being a little kid and my mom in the kitchen cooking. It just makes me feel so secure because it reminds me of my mom. That sounds rude, but it's really soothing.
...Spending almost all day Friday as a temple worker. It is so much fun and I feel so humbled as I perform ordinances for those who have passed on.
...having good friends to play with! We have been having a lot of fun with some friends and it makes me so much more excited for the summer so we can enjoy the outdoors with our friends!
...that my heath insurance is completely free! I had to take one class in order to qualify for the school insurance, but I had pell grant left over and it paid for the class AND my insurance! What a blessing.

...That my husband is so much more than the man I ever dreamed of. Seriously, I spent the whole time I was picking up my house the other day thinking how amazingly lucky and blessed I am to have such a wonderful and fun husband (well I do actually think about that a lot)!
(quick side note the other day he wanted to surprise with something he knew I would want and he took me to a really good ice cream store! that really made me happy because I love his surprises...it means he is thinking about me)
...that my sister is engaged to a great guy!!! I am so excited that she is engaged!! They are getting married July 25th in the San Diego temple and we are so excited for her! I love seeing her so happy and in love. There is nothing like seeing your sister so happy. To see what I mean, check out her blog! haha
(Sorry Caitie I stole this off your Facebook haha)...V8 V-Fusion!! O man I am in LOVE with this drink! Not only is it super healthy (it is 100% juice with no added sweetners) because it has a combo of fruits of veggies but it is SOO good! My favorite so far is the Peach Mango. This is something that I have been buying every time I go to the store. It is my treat. Hey at least it's healthy!
...that the April 2009 general conference is now online! I have been listening to it any time I have a chance (like when I am cleaning) and I love the inspiration it gives me!
...crocheting! I have been getting back into it after almost a year lull and it's so fun. I am starting to take on harder projects and I am having too much fun. It's also so relaxing!
(This is not a picture of my handiwork. This is a picture courtesy of Flickr)...that the trees have buds and it smells like spring! It is so pretty that there is finally green and other beautiful colors on the trees!
(Image courtesy of Flickr)...Burt's Bees chap stick! It is amazing and I am obsessed. I seriously carry it with me every where. My skin is always dry as well as my lips (especially being here in ID) so it is a necessity.
...that I am seriously shopping for a camera to start my photography business! So far this is the camera I am seriously looking at buying as of now:
(I am a Nikon girl. Before I had a Nikon N65 and I LOVED it. This is a great camera to start out because it has everything you need without being too expensive. All the photographers I have talked to say that for a person just starting commercial photography this has all the basics and at this point I don't need a camera with more flashy features because they are much more expensive. Who knows, I may change my mind )...listening to soundtracks. Really, it's hard to realize how amazing a soundtrack is while watching a movie. My family all love listening to soundtracks. I am listening to Titanic's soundtrack as we speak (we are playing scrabble and we like to have "battle" music when we play games and it worked haha). Lately this is my favorite:

...that the tree outside of my kitchen window is budding! I love it when it is full of leaves.
(This is a picture of the tree last year before fall. The only way to see the tree was for it to be really dark. I can't wait to get a better camera!haha. Excuse the underexposure!)...the sound of the dishwasher running. I know random. But it reminds me of being a little kid and my mom in the kitchen cooking. It just makes me feel so secure because it reminds me of my mom. That sounds rude, but it's really soothing.
...Spending almost all day Friday as a temple worker. It is so much fun and I feel so humbled as I perform ordinances for those who have passed on.
...having good friends to play with! We have been having a lot of fun with some friends and it makes me so much more excited for the summer so we can enjoy the outdoors with our friends!
...that my heath insurance is completely free! I had to take one class in order to qualify for the school insurance, but I had pell grant left over and it paid for the class AND my insurance! What a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment