Today is mothers day and I am way too far away from my mom. I love my mom so much and I am so grateful for everything that she does for me! I wish that I could give her a mothers day hug and tell her in person how much she means to me. She is my biggest role model and I will consider myself successful if I can be anything like her. After 8 kids she is still the most patient, loving and christ-like person that I know. I am so lucky to have her as my mom. This is one of my greatest blessings and I love her with all of my heart. She will be honored by all of my children and all of my childrens children for generations. She is an incredibly special woman and an angel. I love you mommy with all of my heart. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment