One of the things that we love to do for a midweek stress reliever is watch the Biggest Loser every Tuesday night on Hulu. It is the only TV show we have followed (which we started watching half way through this current season...well except for the office but we watch that whenever we have some extra time) and it is so neat to watch people change their life and make it better. It's probably weird I am posting about this. But I had to. Sorry if this is confusing for those of you who don't watch the Biggest Loser. You can just ignore this post! :) This is for you Biggest Loser watchers out there.
I had to vent.
I am soo disappointed. Ron showed his true colors today as a liar and a hypocrite. I can't believe it! He completely lied to Kristen's face and went behind her back for his son. I hope he gets voted off next week because he needs to go. And he lied to everyone else when he was asked if he knew about Mike voting Kristen off. The thing that makes me even more frustrated, is that that is the thing he accused Sione of doing (which he TOTALLY didn't do) and then turned everyone against him. Seriously?! I understand putting your family first, but sacrificing your word and honor for that?!
What a LOSER!!
Can you tell? Liars, guile and hypocrites are one of my biggest pet peeves. ARGH.
Can you tell? Liars, guile and hypocrites are one of my biggest pet peeves. ARGH.

No comments:
Post a Comment