The temple was gorgeous! This was one of the many pictures I took while standing next to the temple.This last weekend was so much fun. My family came to Utah from WA for conference and we were able to go down on Friday afternoon after classes to be with them. If I would have had my way, we would have gotten there the day they did and skipped classes but stupid finals kept us here longer. Boo. But anyways we got there Friday night and it was so fun to see most of my siblings run in and get so excited to see us! Apparently my littlest sister who is almost 4 was praying that we would come soon and we walked in a couple minutes earlier. Even little girls prayers are answered. :) So when we got there we talked for awhile and then we played some vicious games of spoons. Screaming, bent back nails and blood complete. Then the next day we woke up earlier to get ready because we wanted to go to the afternoon session of conference on Saturday so we wanted to get all ready before the morning session was over. We watched part of the morning session then finished the rest of it in the car as we drove to temple square. We got there around 12:30 and waited in the stand-by line the whole time. It may sound boring but the weather was nice, we were standing right next to the temple and my family is so fun to be with. We were having a little too much fun waiting in the line and I think we were annoying people around us haha. And I had my parents awesome camera so I was having way too much fun taking pictures.
The whole group that was there at conference! We had to leave the younger two home with my grandma.We had a lot of fun with my family playing games and being together. It was a nice break and so fun to be with them. It was hard being with them cause leaving was hard. Having only 2 days with them just felt like the beginning. But we will see them in July so I am excited. Not only was it fun to be with my family but I really enjoyed all of the talks in general conference! I can't wait for the ensign coming out soon so I can mark those babies up and read them.
On other exciting news, I finish my undergraduate degree tomorrow! I will still take a credit a semester to keep the insurance because it's the most cost effective way to have insurance which is important these days. And I only have 118 credits and you need 120 to graduate :) But my last real semester is almost finished! I basically finished yesterday but I still had 2 projects to present but they are both stand up explain the project for 2 minutes and sit down which is so easy. I am going to make a list of projects I haven't had time to start or finish and make a schedule for myself. And I am going to start in the temple soon which I am the most excited about! I still can't believe that I am finished with my bachelors degree! That has been a goal of mine for awhile and it feels so nice to complete a big goal that I have had. I found out this weekend that I will be the first college graduate on my Dad's side which is cool and I will be the first girl to graduate in Richards immediate family. Pretty sweet. I am glad that I will be done before we have kids so I can set a good example to them of the importance of college and learning.
I need everyone's help. I want to do something with my hair and I am trying to decide five things:
1. Let it grow out and layer it
2. Cut it short again
3. Dye it blonder
4. Dye it brown again
5. Half dark half blonde
Example of option #1(I couldn't find a picture of my long hair straightened--this was a candid Richard stole while I was snaking after school)
Example of option #2(I had it short around Christmas 2007--this was New Years Eve 2008. Weird smile because Richard was spraying me with silly spray and I was afraid I was going to get sprayed again)
Example of option #3(there are a lot of pictures of blond hair because that is my natural hair color. But this is from the most recent time I brightened it)
Example of option #4(First time I dyed my hair brown was my freshman year of college--it was September which is why I was so pale and excuse the glasses. They were cute but they are no longer with us. This isn't a very flattering picture I know but it's the one that shows my hair the best)
Example of option #5(Last year I dyed my hair blond with more low lights than normal and looking through the pictures this was one that showed it better--this was the first night on our cruise April 2008)
So I need your help by voting on the poll on the right hand side so that I can have insight to help me make my decision. Vote on the color and the cut because that would help! :) Thanks guys. Also I changed my blog layout because I am really excited for summer and today when I was on campus I looked at my blog and on those computers you can't see the polka dot background. Let me know if you can or cannot see it so I can change some of the HTML code that controls this. Thanks guys. Also, check back on the hair pictures because I might find better ones to help you guys make your decisions. :)




6 comments:
mckenna you are seriously one of the most beautiful girls i know! i think your hair would look gorgeous no matter what you do to it! and i love your new blog layout- you and richard always look like you have so much fun together :)
I LOVE option 5! SO SO SO MUCH!
That's so exciting that you guys got to get together for conference. My parents came up for the weekend and we went to the Saturday morning session we should have planned this better and met up! PS you're hair is gorgeous in every picture how in the world are we supposed to pick one?
Due to your face colour dark brown isn't the best (I am the same way). The brown and blonde looks best and I think it should be curly more often :) hehe! this is a good idea I have been trying to do something with my hair! you are very creative!! how does it feel to be done with school???
First of all, I CAN see the polka dots - your blog looks so cute, and second, I don't think you could do anything with your hair that wouldn't look good - you are such a cute girl. I really like your hair dark and I think I like it shorter better than longer. :o)
I tagged you on my blog in the post titled, "Mosiac!" :o)
Post a Comment