I have seen this on other friends blogs and have wanted to do it but never had the time. I was tagged by a wonderful lady from my ward back home, and was excited to do it! So here is my mosaic:
And here are the answers so that it makes sense:1. My name: This is a picture of McKenna beach in Hawaii which I wholly intend to visit before I die.
2. My favorite food: This really was the hardest one. I LOVE food, and narrowing it down was hard. But I picked crab and specifically Dungeness crab! yummm. This also represents seafood. I love seafood.
3. School I went to: I graduated from a high school in WA and this is a picture from the city
4. My favorite color: Like my favorite food, it's hard to pick my favorite color. But some of my favorites are pink, green, black and white. I also love purple, blue...gosh really the whole rainbow. :)
5. My current state: I am living in ID and this is a picture from the great state. It's beautiful in it's own way.
6. My favorite drink: This one was also hard to choose. But I picked any fruit juice and specifically orange juice.
7. My dream vacation: This is a picture from Hawaii. I have been to both Europe and tropical places before and tropical places are definitely my favorite. Europe is awesome too, but I want to go to Hawaii (hopefully soon!!) during my life.
8. Favorite dessert: Angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. Lemon sorbet is a close close second though.
9. What I want to be when I grow up: A mommy. :)
10. What I love most: This picture of the temple represents the following favorite things: They are 1. temple marriage 2. forever families 3. the gospel
11. A word that describes me: Happy
12. My nickname: Rose or Rosie. Rose is my middle name
So I tag:
Caitlin
Jenny
Nicole
Kirsten
Miriam
Amanda
Caitlin
Jenny
Nicole
Kirsten
Miriam
Amanda
Any one who wants to do it please do it! I wanted to tag more but I have to start dinner. :)
Here are the instructions:
Step 1: Go to flickr.com
Step 2: In another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Step 3: Choose 4 columns, 3 rows
Step 4: Answer the questions in the search bar of flickr and pick your favorite picture on the page and paste the address into the mosaic maker. Create the mosaic and then save it to your computer and post it as a picture. Have fun! :)
P.S. Here are the links to the pictures. Wanted to give the photographers credit:
1. McKenna Beach, 2. Dungeness Crabs for a Weekend Dinner, 3. Sequim Lavender Fields, 4. Against the Colors, 5. Leaving the City of Rocks, 6. Fresh Juice, 7. Haena Beach, 8. Mother's Day Strawberry Cake #3, 9. SYWBPP:Lottery, 10. Salt Lake LDS Temple at dawn, 11. Happy pre-made word book, 12. a8301 A Rose Close at Heart
No comments:
Post a Comment