Sunday, November 23, 2008

Help!!!

Now that I have your attention (haha...that was mean...), I need your help! I have decided to live a dream I have always had, and pursue photography!! I am really excited. However, it has been a couple years since I have done photography (school, work etc. are distractions when it was only a hobby) So, I need some practice since it has been a while since I took serious pictures, I am offering a pretty cool deal.

To the first 50 people who book photography sessions, it will be completely free!! I am willing to do family pictures, engagement, maternity, children...anything. Just email me at keepsakephotography1@gmail.com or just leave a message on this post. It shouldn't take too long, and I would really be grateful for the opportunity to take anyone's pictures!

Here is a link to my blog that has some of my pictures I have taken recently: http://keepsakephotography1.blogspot.com/
or click on the image:

On another note, remember the scrapbook page that I lost? I redid it, and here it is!
(yes I know there is a lot of writing, but I want to use our scrapbook like a picture journal, especially when we are talking about our early days...how romantic!)

11 comments:

Amanda said...

if you ever want to come take pics of my baby i'd absolutely LOVE it.
good luck getting her to sit still though :)

but seriously, if you need a baby girl model, i have one!

Lorrelle said...

I would love for you to take our pictures...but I think AZ is a little far. Good luck sweetie! I love the pictures youve taken so far!

Katie G. said...

Too bad you won't be near BI this Thanksgiving. My family is doing family pictures! Good luck with it though, you're super talented!

Jana Banana said...

Hey we would love to do a free session!!!! Let us know when and where, we are moving Dec 12th so sometime during the stessful last week would be good... let me know!!

Jenny said...

Next time you're on BI, we'd love to have a family photo taken. The last one was done about 4 years ago and it's terrible!

About This Project said...

I love your pictures and would love for you to take a family picture or maternity picture for us! Let us know what time frame you're thinking of, and we'll set something up! --Jenny

About This Project said...

sorry I just posted from a school blog I'm working on. This is Jenny of "Jenny and Travis Holloway". =)

Kacey said...

hey! we are always up for family pictures! Let us know if you want to practice on us..or with brooklyn...she loves to pose for the camera!! Just let us know!!!!

Anonymous said...

i would love for you to take pictures! we're hardly ever in rexburg, but once the baby comes, i'm sure we can make a special trip up. good for you for starting your own business! that's so scary to me, but i imagine SO rewarding at the same time. good luck!

carmen said...

Mckenna
I'd love to get some cute pix of my kids. Whenever you're in Sequim, give us a shout and we're there!! Love you photography. I have your link on my blog!! Good advertisment!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I found the post about this. I emailed you too but thought I'd leave a comment here also. I really would love family pictures! I'm just not sure when we could get together. Yay for cute pictures!