I changed the title of our blog, just for fun. If it messes anyone up at all, just let us know!
Why I changed it? Well I realized that this is the recipe for a wonderful life (plus living the gospel of course). Live your life to the fullest and enjoy every part of it. I think that no matter the life and no matter the circumstances, we should always be grateful for the life that we life and to live it to the fullest. I think that one of the biggest regrets after we pass away, is not that we didn't make more money, didn't graduate sooner, didn't have a clean house 24/7, didn't whatever else. It will be that we didn't enjoy life and live it to the fullest (while living the gospel of course haha). But the teachings of the gospel tell us to do this.
I have learned the power of laughter so much with my wonderful husband. He had me laughing so hard on Sunday after church that I couldn't walk up the stairs to our apartment! He makes me laugh all the time, and I have realized that when we laugh we also have love...for life, for others and for our selves. When you truly laugh, life and it's hardships seem so small and easily overcome. I think that it also goes a long with other times in our life when we could have gotten mad, frustrated or angry. My mom, the most patient and amazing woman that I know is also the mother of 8 very energetic children. I asked her one day how she did it and she said "in a lot of situations I can either laugh or I can cry. I choose to laugh." How simple, but how powerful. If we laugh during the hard times, we see things differently and have the emotionally umph to go through it. I think people should laugh and enjoy life a lot more. This world needs some more laughing! :)
The last part of the title change, is probably the most important part. We should also love. A lot of people are afraid to truly give their hearts to their spouses, friends or family and I think that that is the saddest thing. This world needs to love more and TRULY love.Love can be given in so many ways (to your siblings, spouse, pet, children etc.) and the happiest people are those who really love. It's in the scriptures too: we need to have charity, and charity is the pure love of Christ, which we should have to everyone. If someone cuts us off or anything and we have charity, we will not say or do something we regret. It's very simple.
Why I changed it? Well I realized that this is the recipe for a wonderful life (plus living the gospel of course). Live your life to the fullest and enjoy every part of it. I think that no matter the life and no matter the circumstances, we should always be grateful for the life that we life and to live it to the fullest. I think that one of the biggest regrets after we pass away, is not that we didn't make more money, didn't graduate sooner, didn't have a clean house 24/7, didn't whatever else. It will be that we didn't enjoy life and live it to the fullest (while living the gospel of course haha). But the teachings of the gospel tell us to do this.
I have learned the power of laughter so much with my wonderful husband. He had me laughing so hard on Sunday after church that I couldn't walk up the stairs to our apartment! He makes me laugh all the time, and I have realized that when we laugh we also have love...for life, for others and for our selves. When you truly laugh, life and it's hardships seem so small and easily overcome. I think that it also goes a long with other times in our life when we could have gotten mad, frustrated or angry. My mom, the most patient and amazing woman that I know is also the mother of 8 very energetic children. I asked her one day how she did it and she said "in a lot of situations I can either laugh or I can cry. I choose to laugh." How simple, but how powerful. If we laugh during the hard times, we see things differently and have the emotionally umph to go through it. I think people should laugh and enjoy life a lot more. This world needs some more laughing! :)
The last part of the title change, is probably the most important part. We should also love. A lot of people are afraid to truly give their hearts to their spouses, friends or family and I think that that is the saddest thing. This world needs to love more and TRULY love.Love can be given in so many ways (to your siblings, spouse, pet, children etc.) and the happiest people are those who really love. It's in the scriptures too: we need to have charity, and charity is the pure love of Christ, which we should have to everyone. If someone cuts us off or anything and we have charity, we will not say or do something we regret. It's very simple.
So live, laugh and love!!!
1 comment:
kenna your soooo cute!!! I love the new blog--to cute, and SO true!!sorry i've been so neglective on bloggin lately!! ha! but really you look great!!! I wish we were there!
Post a Comment