Monday, May 12, 2008

To the best mommy ever!


This mothers day I was thinking about my wonderful mom and how much I love her. She is such an amazing woman and I look up to her so much. My dear mom is my role model in everything-if I can be even slightly like her as a mother or a person in general I will consider myself a success. As the mother of eight children she has every good reason to have hard times but she is the most patient, loving, funny, selfless and wonderful woman I have ever met. She is my best friend (2nd only to Richard haha) and every time I think about her I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the 22 years I have spent with her. I have so many wonderful memories with my mom and so excited for all of the years we have to spend together. Everyday I think about her and what she would do in each situation I am in and I know that she is the example of everything good to me. I count her among my most precious blessings and I cannot say how much I love and admire her. Mommy you're the best!!!!! Thank you soooooooo much...

No comments: