Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A real beach trip!

This weekend we went to Huntington beach and had an awesome time! It was like 90 degrees and the waves were perfect. Richard and I had so much fun playing in the waves and sitting on the beach with our friends. It really makes us want to end up in southern California-the beaches make it all worth it! We also went and saw the new Narnia movie for a date on Saturday night and it was awesome!! We are huge fans of those movies. Definitely suggest it to anyone looking for a good, clean movie.
Richard scouting out the waves with some of the guys from our office to go skimboarding.

Wittle kisses on the beach!Richards power pose...and sweet farmers tan :)
After we played in the waves for a long time together
Our friend and her adorable baby (her first real trip to the beach)!
We found a jelly fish on the shore...reminded me of Finding Nemo!


2 comments:

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

I'm so jealous! It has been nice here, but it's supposed to get cold this week. Like 50. ;( I want to go to the beach. We miss you. Have fun, but not too much without me. ;)

Jesse and Emily Havens said...

These are so cute! I wish so badly that there was a beach in Tennessee! I am a true beach bum! We went and saw Prince Caspian last weekend as well and loved it! Can't wait for the next one!