We went to Disneyland and California Adventures the other day and had a BLAST!! We were there for 12 hours and needless to say we were really sore after the long day. But it was definitely worth it. So the thing that I am scared of at theme parks is the quick drops. I can do everything else: upside down, really fast etc. But the drops scared me so bad. Richard wanted me to get over my fear so he took me on the maliboomer and the tower of terror (the two crazy psycho 150 feet drop rides). When I was sitting on the maliboomer waiting for it to go, I was basically hyperventilating! But I got over my fear and I am now a huge fan of any rollercoster!! I went on the maliboomer and tower of terror twice and loved both of them a lot! Tower of terror is rivaling California Screaming as my favorite ride... :) We had a lot of fun running from ride to ride together and doing as much as we could! Well, I will post our pictures from our trip when we have time! Until then, here is the link to our facebook where I managed to get all of the pictures: (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20163&l=b5612&id=792549272). Keep checking back, and I will get them on here soon! :) For now I put on one of them that we really like.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Disneyland!!!
We went to Disneyland and California Adventures the other day and had a BLAST!! We were there for 12 hours and needless to say we were really sore after the long day. But it was definitely worth it. So the thing that I am scared of at theme parks is the quick drops. I can do everything else: upside down, really fast etc. But the drops scared me so bad. Richard wanted me to get over my fear so he took me on the maliboomer and the tower of terror (the two crazy psycho 150 feet drop rides). When I was sitting on the maliboomer waiting for it to go, I was basically hyperventilating! But I got over my fear and I am now a huge fan of any rollercoster!! I went on the maliboomer and tower of terror twice and loved both of them a lot! Tower of terror is rivaling California Screaming as my favorite ride... :) We had a lot of fun running from ride to ride together and doing as much as we could! Well, I will post our pictures from our trip when we have time! Until then, here is the link to our facebook where I managed to get all of the pictures: (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20163&l=b5612&id=792549272). Keep checking back, and I will get them on here soon! :) For now I put on one of them that we really like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment