We finally went to Huntington Beach this weekend and it was an interesting trip! :) I had been waiting to go since we got here. We went with some of our friends from Richard's office and when we left it was sunny, nice and a perfect day for the beach. However, once we got there it was windy and cold (of course it was probably only 60 degrees...but thats cold compared to how its been since we got here). I spent my childhood on the southern California beaches and so I jumped in even though it was cold and so Richard followed. We had a lot of fun playing in the water even though once we got out we started turning different colors because we were so cold! I love the beach. I am hoping that we will live by the beach again at some point in our life. I am also hoping our next trip to the beach will be more ideal! But this first trip was still a lot of fun because I did get to swim with Richard!
Also, I have decided to take some online courses so that I can graduate in two semesters rather than three. We decided I should do this rather than work because our working hours could be opposite and we would end up hardly seeing each other. Thanks for all the suggestions about books everyone! I have decided I want to get Twilight from all of the recommendations! :)
Also, I have decided to take some online courses so that I can graduate in two semesters rather than three. We decided I should do this rather than work because our working hours could be opposite and we would end up hardly seeing each other. Thanks for all the suggestions about books everyone! I have decided I want to get Twilight from all of the recommendations! :)
2 comments:
Yay for Twilight. I would recommend getting "New Moon" and "Eclipse" at the same time. As soon as I finished the first, I picked up the next, and so on. I loved them. I'm totally excited for the fourth book to come out. And the movie!!
you guys are too cute. I completely understand what you mean about missing the ocean. PS twilights a great choice and they're coming out with the movie in december!
Post a Comment